Awning Includes: 16' Wide x 13' 4" P V-8 Awning, Motorized open/close with remote, (1) of your choice mounting hardware (Wall, ceiling (soffit), or Roof (upcharge)), & Sunbrella canopy in your choice fabric color/pattern (please write down fabric name and number and put in the comments section during checkout). Custom Sizes Available up to 40' long - call for info 1 888 814-7531
Custom cut & packaged - Allow 2-3 weeks for shipping
V-8 SolarPro Motorized Retractable Awning - 16' Width x 12' 8" Projection
Make the most out of your backyard living area while reducing your enegry cost. The V-8 SolarPro Retractable Awning protects your family from the suns harmful rays during the day and retracts back to allow you to enjoy the stars at night. Opening and closing your awning is as easy as pushing a button. You can stop the unit at any position for as much shading as you desire plus your awning can be adjusted at any angle from 5 to 90 degrees for maximum shading at any time of the day. The V-8 SolarPro awning will quickly become a natural extension to your outdoor living area allowing you to enjoy the outdoors even more!
The superior quality of the V-8 Awning surpasses that of other awnings on the market
To put it simply... the quality of the SolarPro retractable awnings can't be beat! Starting with a heavy duty, electrostatically powder coated white aluminum frame that is anchored by a steel square torsion bar that adds considerable strength to the "heart" of the awning compared to the aluminum torsion bar other awnings use. The awnings arms are thicker than most competitors and are reinforced with Kevlar strap elbows and Carbon Steel Springs. These Kevlar strapped arms are open/close cycle tested at 10,000 times. The unit can be mounted almost anywhere with your choice of wall, ceiling (soffit), fascia, roof or side beam mounting hardware. Top it all off with a Sunbrella Canopy in your choice of hundreds of fabrics that will be sure to compliment your outdoor decor.
- Awning Size: 16' Width x 12' 8" Projection
- Heavy duty, electrostatically powder coated white aluminum frame, arms and optional hood.
- We use a steel square bar unlike some others that use aluminum. The steel adds strength to what is referred to the "heart of the awning".
- Kevlar strap elbows. (Kevlar is the same material used in bullet proof vests.) - Competitors use cable or chain systems which will rust
- Semi-Cassete designed hood which virtually encloses the fabric when retracted giving the canopy a longer life.
- Carbon steel non-rusting springs inside the retracting arms.
- Heavy duty arm support brackets
- Die-cast front bar attachment
- Stainless steel hardware
- Smooth and quiet opening and closing with the push of a button.
- Crank operated pitch adjustment makes it easy to adjust the pitch of our awning from 5 degrees to 90 degrees.
- Can be mounted almost anywhere with your choice of wall, ceiling (soffit), fascia, roof or side
- beam mounting hardware
- Sunbrella Canopy in a wide range of fabric colors and patterns.
- Your choice of no Valence, or 6 valence patterns.
- Custom sizes available up to 40' long
- More Options available: Sun sensor - manual operation awning - 6 channel remote - Somfy motors - call us to order 1 888 814-7531
(please note: this product should not be left out in rain or high winds)
Wind and Sun Sensor Valence Options Manual OverrideMotor Sunbrella CanopyFabrics Awning Attachment Options
Awning Pitch DiagramDie Cast Front Bar AttachmentKevlar Strap ElbowsSemi-Cassette DesignHeavy Duty Arm Support
trong Bracket and Support Bar for added Strength Optional Roof Mount Bracket