Screen Walls Kit Includes: 11' x 18' Screen Walls, One 36" Screen Door, 20" Metal Kick Panel
Patio Cover Kit Includes: Extruded aluminum side fascias and front gutter, 3" snap-lock insulated aluminum roof panels, one down spout kit, screws, bolts, sealants, sealant tape, one roof panel comes with a 2" x 4" fan beam molded in the panel.
Screen Wall Components Include: Heavy duty extruded aluminum parts to make three Screen Walls, with one screen door. Details below.
Custom cut & packaged - Allow 2-3 weeks for shipping
Our Insulated aluminum patio cover is perfect for your new screen room it attaches to your home's wall or eave. The four foot wide snap-lock roof panels make installation a snap. The aluminum-foam-aluminum sandwich type roof panel construction makes for a strong roof. No heat transfers through the panels. The roof panels create a flat finished ceiling. The 3" insulated panels allow for a low roof slope, and gives you extra head room clearance. The panels are strong enough to allow you to walk on the roof should you need to. (2' wide panels are available when needed)
Your patio cover kit includes: the roof panels, fascias, gutter, down spout kit, screws, sealant, posts, with hardware. NOT included, flashing, special hardware peculiar to your job. You can even attach cedar boards to our extra strong extruded aluminum roof fascia and gutter, and paint the wood to match your homes trim.
Screen Wall components Include: Extruded aluminum heavy duty materials to make Three Screen Walls. Each side wall can be up to 10' tall (from 10' sloping down to 8' or less) and a front wall up to 8' tall. Spacing between the 2" x 2" uprights can be up to 4' apart. The aluminum kick panel is .030 aluminum and can be up to 20" high. One screen door is included. (cut component parts down to sizes need on site
- Wide Roof Panel Colors; White, Ivory, Sandstone, (tops are white)
- Fan beam molded into one panel.
- 4' wide roof panels for easy installation, 2' wide panels are available.
- Extra strong extruded aluminum fascia and gutter.
- Fascia and Gutter colors; White, Adobe, Bronze, Ivory, Sandstone.
- The roof attaches to the top of the screen wall, screen walls will support the roof.
- Your front Wall height should have a ¼” drop per foot of projection. (6" to 12" drop)
- The extruded heavy duty screen wall framing is available in five colors: White, Bronze, Ivory, Sandstone, and Adobe.
- Spacing between the 2" x 2" screen uprights can be up to 4' apart. Devide the space up evenly for the best look.
- Screen Doors are available in White, Bronze or Ivory. Screen doors are available with hinges on the right or on the left when viewed from out side the room. Swing out doors only.
- Screen doors are heavy duty, have a 1 1/4" aluminum frame, come with the hardware, have five hinges, and are pre-hung.
- Fiberglass screen material keeps the pest out, improves the view and last for many years, plus it is easy to install or replace should the need arise.
- Optional down spout kits, Your screen room kit comes with one down spout kit. Each kit contains every thing you need to install one down spout. Order an additional down spout kits if you want one on each end or the cover or your cover is over 200 square feet.
- Covers can be cut down to the exact size you need. Order the larger size than the size you need and cut it down to size on site as you build it.
- Custom sizes available just let us know what you need and we will quote it.
- All aluminum for a rust free long useful service life.
- This is a pre-engineered system.
- The systems are designed to the 2000 -2003 International Building Codes and the Florida 2001 code.
- Standard engineering plans are available, custom engineering is available at an additional cost.
- The above quotations are based on live load ratings of 30# per square foot and wind ratings of 90 to 100 mph.
*Screen walls should have at least a 1' roof overhang on all sides, to prevent to much rain from getting in the room and to protect the screen walls. Do not walk on the overhanging roof area. 18" makes the best looking overhang.
(Spans are measured from the attaching point out to the support post or support beam.)
Orders normally take 2 to 3 weeks to be delivered to your home or business. Technical help is available M-F, 10AM-5PM SST 1-888-814-7531