Fascia gutters for all four sides, 16" W pans, pre-formed corners, screws, sealant, scuppers, posts, top brackets and fastener bars. (back-set beams, roof flashing, sky-lights, down spout kits, are optional) Other options such as longer spans, various types of set-back beams, fire place work arounds, are possible with custom covers.
Custom Sized and Optioned to fit your needs.
Custom cut & packaged - Allow 2-3 weeks for shipping
Our aluminum W-Pan patio cover attaches to your homes wall or eave. 3" x 3" aluminum post attach to the gutter / fascia (cover in is shown with an optional back set beam).
Your patio cover kit includes the roof W-pans, fascia gutters for all 4 sides, pre-formed corners, fascia splices if needed, screws, sealant, drain scuppers, posts, top brackets with hardware & touch up paint. NOT included, floor anchors, flashing, special hardware peculiar to your job. Options; Down spout kits, set back beams. All can be added to a custom cover.
- P-engineered system.
- The systems are designed to the 2000 -2003 International Building Codes and the Florida 2001 code.
- Standard engineering plans are available, custom engineering is available at an additional cost.
- Quotations are based on live load ratings of 20# or 30# per square foot and wind ratings of 90 to 100 mph. Other configurations are available as needed,
- Your front height should have a ¼” drop per foot of projection. (6" to 12" drop)
- The 10' aluminum posts, need to be cemented into the ground at least 2 feet. Optional 8' long post with bottom brackets are available for attaching to decks or concrete patios.
- Steel post are available
- Optional 8' , 10' and 12' long post with bottom brackets are available on request, for attaching to decks or concrete patios.
- The posts can be attach under (to) the front gutter. Space the post evenly along the front gutter of the cover. Keep the first post with in 1’ of the front corner, or follow the engineered drawings specifications.
- Optional Set back beam: A 6.75" aluminum "CEE" set back beam can be ordered to create a over hang on the front of your cover. The post then attach to the beam instead of to the gutter. This is a stronger installation and looks better. 18" over hangs look the best, you can make the over hang up to 32".
- Aluminum 7" and 10" I-beam and 2" x 4" tubular set back beams are also available.
- Optional fireplace work around kit can be added to your cover kit. This kit includes 2 extra outside pre-formed corners, 2 pre- formed inside corners, 4' foot more gutter / Fascia and extra chalking. Use this when a fire place chimney has to be worked around.
- Optional Down spout kits, Your patio kit comes with scuppers. You can use down spouts instead of scuppers to direct water away from the patio. Each kit contains every thing you need to install one down spout. Order two down spout kits if you want one on each end or the cover or your cover is over 200 square feet.
- Special needs can be accommodated call us.
- 20# , 30# and 40# .sq. ft. snow load rating, 00 MPH wind rating. Your cover can be designed to accommodate these load needs.
- Fascia gutters colors; White, Colonial blue, Colonial gray, Dark bronze, Ivory, Clay
- Pre-formed fascia corners
- Factory painted post.
- W-Pans white or ivory
- Beams available in white or dark bronze (Optional unless noted otherwise)
- 3” x 3” x 10’ .078 ga. Aluminum Posts available in white, ivory or dark bronze.
- (8’ post with brackets available on request)
- For free standing covers see carports.
- Covers can be can be cut down to the exact size you need.
- Order the larger size than the size you need and cut it down to size on site as you build it.
- Custom sizes available just let us know what you need and we will quote it.
- All aluminum for a rust free long useful service life
In non-snow regions, covers can span up to 14' in projection before a support beam is needed. Covers can project past a set back beam up to 36”
NOTE: To meet a 30#. snow load, and 100mph wind speed,
the panels maximum span is 9’ for .025 pans
and 10' 8” for .032 pans
3"x 3” square posts are needed a minimum of every 8' along the width of the cover.
(Spans are measured from the attaching point out to the support post or support beam.)
Orders normally take 2 to 3 weeks to be delivered to your home or business. Technical help is available M-F, 10AM-5PM SST 1-888-814-7531