Standard packages include frame system with self-drilling screws, 29-gauge premium sheet metal & trim package with screws, framing for one gable-end door opening, framing for one side entry pedestrian door opening, concrete anchor bolts and assembly instructions. (doors and windows not included**)
Size: 40 ft. Wide x 50 ft. Long x 16 ft. High (30 PSF SQ. FT.)
Easy Installation: with VersaTubes patented Slip-Fit frame connections
Custom cut & packaged - Allow 2-3 weeks for shipping
Easy To Install! - Do It Yourself and save Thousands! - Shipped right to your home!
VersaTube® Building Systems is the home of the first easy-to-assemble Do-It-Yourself steel frame system for steel garages. They were the first to develop and patent a tubular steel frame system using Slip-Fit connections that allow frame components to fit together with ease. Featuring premium quality all-galvanized steel framing, you don’t need any prior building experience and no heavy equipment to install – only common tools. Our metal building kits and steel garage kitsare the perfect weekend construction project for the hands-on consumer who needs that extra storage space.
VersaTube Steel Garage Kits can be installed on ground, concrete slab or footings or piers, or any level surface per anchoring instructions
- ** Doors and windows are not included.
- Slip-Fit Frame Connections – Pre-cut easy-to-handle components reduce assembly time. No insert tubes and extra screws are required.
- Galvanized Domestic Steel – Highest quality high strength structural steel tubing with triple-coat protection beats non-galvanized imported steel.
- Backed By Engineering – VersaTube metal buildings and carports are engineered to meet local snow and wind load requirements in most areas.
- 20-Year Frame Warranty – Our metal buildings and carports are made with quality materials backed by the VersaTube Product Pledge and a 20-year limited frame warranty
- Packaged Kits or Frame Only – Our metal buildings and carports can be sheeted with a standard sheet metal package or add your own vinyl, wood, brick, stucco, or other roofing/siding alternative.
- Versatility & Flexibility – The unique frame system can be configured for metal buildings, garages, carports, RV covers, steel shelters, storage sheds, and equine structures. And by simply adding or substituting component pieces, a frame may be heightened, lengthened and/or widened – also making it the perfect system for later expansion.
Use a VersaTube Steel Garage or Metal Building Kit for:
- Car / Truck / Boat garage
- Equipment storage
- Retail space
- Home office
- Recreational building
- Hunting cabind package.
- Doors and windows are available options.