The Snap-N-Lock Insulated Panelss
is comprised of metal skins that are rolled to form. A unique, patented locking system that easily snaps together, and an energy-efficient continuous polystyrene foam core interface. The internal locking system eliminates the need for a additional fastening methods at the joint. Sealant is encased in the joint, protecting it from unltraviolet destruction and forming a waterproof seal.
The panel adapts easily to a variety of floor plans and offers a wide range of design flexibility and usages including outdoor malls, restaurants, in-plant offices, small or large scale freestanding units, canopies, and single or multi-family homes. Available 2" - 8" thick and up to 32' in length.
- Internal Snap-Lock fastening feature
- Snaps together in header
- No rocking of panels required
- Continuous Insulation
- Quick and easy install
- Foam thicknesses from 2" to 8"
- Panels come in 48" or 23-1/8" widths
- Eliminates condensation problems
- Skylights and fans installed with ease
- FREE OUTDOOR CEILING FAN
Now until July 4 get a Free
Cove Harbor 52" All Weather Ceiling Fan with purchase of any Insulated Patio
cover or Screen Room. Sale ends July 4th!
What is Tuff-Kote Gold?
Tuff-Kote Gold is a dual-layer paint finish with a base color layer,
and a clear protective top layer. The top coat is fused to the base
coat during the baking cycle. The result is a paint finish that is
more resistant to damage than standard paint finishes.
- Durable satin matte finish.
- More resistant to weather and alkalines.
- Requires less maintenance than other finishes.
- Resists scratching, marring, corrosion and fading.
- Protects against surface damage during installation process
- Use of White Tuff-Kote Gold Dual Layer Paint Finish on the
top / outside
of any Snap-N-Lock™ Insulated Panel can make the panel
eligible for a $1500 Tax Credit. Learn more from a Patiostore.com
representative or go to www.energystar.gov