Flat-Pan aluminum Car port cover. The patio cover is available with your choice of 5 fascia colors. Should be wall attached. Free standing covers must have the post in the ground a minimum of 24" set in concrete. The six post model is recomended for free standing installation. Carport covers add value to your home while protecting your auto investment.
Our aluminum Flat-Pan car port covers can be attached to your home's wall or eave. Use 2 each 3" x 3" Aluminum post attach to each of the beams, for free standing post must be set in concrete.
- This is a pre-engineered system. Non snow areas only, for sno load areas add $600 for three "I" beams inleu of the 6" Cee's.
- The systems are designed to the 2000 -2003 International Building Codes and the Florida 2001 code.
- Standard engineering plans are available, custom engineering is available at an additional cost.
- Your front height should have a ¼” drop per foot of projection. (6" to 12" drop)
- The 10' aluminum posts, need to be cemented into the ground at least 2 feet.
- Optional 8' long post with bottom brackets are available on request, for attaching to decks or concrete patios at the same price as 10' post. When post are not in the ground the carport must be attached to a building on one side or end.
- Optional Down spout kits, Your patio kit comes with scuppers. You can use down spouts instead of scuppers to direct water away from the patio. Each kit contains every thing you need to install one down spout. Order two down spout kits if you want one on each end or the cover or your cover is over 200 square feet.
- estimated 20-30 lb./sq. ft. snow load rating , 80MPH wind rating.
- Fascia and gutters colors; White, Bronze, Ivory, Sandstone, Adobe, (cedar embossed)
- Factory painted post to match fascia colors
- W-Pans White, Bronze, Ivory, Sandstone, Adobe (cedar embossed)
- Beams available in White, Ivory, Sandstone, Adobe (Optional unless noted otherwise)
- 3” x 3” x 10’ aluminum posts in White, Bronze, Ivory, Sandstone, Adobe .
- (8’ post with brackets avilable on request)
- Covers can be can be cut down to the exact size you need. Order the larger size than the size you need and cut it down to size on site as you build it.
- Custom sizes available just let us know what you need and we will quote it.
- All aluminum for a rust free long useful service life
In non-snow regions, covers can span up to 12' in projection before a suport beam is needed. Covers can project past a set back beam up to 24”
Orders normally take 2 to 3 weeks to be delivered to your home or business. Technical help is available M-F, 10AM-5PM SST 1-888-814-7531